This holiday season, your gift shopping online can do double duty. Check out these e-tailers who make filling your gift list easier, while contributing to a brighter future for pancreatic cancer patients and their families with donations to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network with your purchases.
- You’ll find nearly everything on your list at AmazonSmile. When you shop through our dedicated link, .5 percent of eligible purchases are donated to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
- Fulfill all your floral needs at Flowerpetal.com, and 12 percent of your purchase is donated to our organization. Whether flowers for holiday arrangements or gift baskets – you’ll discover plenty of beautiful options and support us by shopping at pancan.flowerpetal.com.
- Greeting cards and 2017 calendars can give back, too. Cards with a Heart donates 40 percent of the purchase price for holiday cards and 20 percent of the purchase price for calendars to our efforts. Shop at cardswithaheart.org/pcan and we’ll also receive 20 percent of the purchase price for notecards and 10 percent of the purchase price for year-round cards.
- BeautyKind features a collection of prestige beauty products, including some of the best brands in makeup, skincare, fragrances, body care, hair and nail products. We’re a featured charity and when you choose the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network at checkout, 5 percent of your purchase is donated. Now through Dec. 31, 2016, when you use the code “PanCan,” you’ll receive 25 percent off your order. For orders of $50 or more (before discount), you’ll get free shipping AND BeautyKind will donate an extra $10 to our fight against the disease.
- And of course, don’t forget gifts from our own Shop Purple, where you can Wage Hope with apparel, jewelry, event wear – and even pet accessories.
Keep shopping through these links after the holidays! Your generous clicks can continue to deliver hope, all year-round to patients and caregivers.