About Volunteer Leadership Summit
Volunteer Leadership Summit is an opportunity for some of PanCAN's greatest volunteer minds to unite for interactive discussion, networking and training designed to prepare volunteer leaders for success in the coming year. Your passion, perseverance and hard work keeps propelling us forward on our mission to double survival by 2020.
PanCAN's Volunteer Leadership Summit offers a great opportunity to:
- Get a powerful mix of education and tools to use in your local community
- Network with fellow volunteer leaders and researchers, and meet the national staff team in person
- Brainstorm ideas for fundraising, event planning, pancreatic cancer awareness, community engagement and more
- Exchange helpful tips and best practices with other nationwide volunteers
- Hear firsthand the latest news of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's progress — including comprehensive updates on our goals and programs, research, fundraising and more
- Have fun celebrating highlights from a successful year, and be recognized for your incredible efforts
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego this August!