About Volunteer Leadership Summit
Volunteer Leadership Summit is an opportunity for some of PanCAN's greatest volunteer minds to unite for interactive discussion, networking and training designed to prepare volunteer leaders for success in the coming year. You help make the moments that matter for patients and their families in your local communities and in our cause nationwide.
PanCAN's Volunteer Leadership Summit offers a great opportunity to:
- Get a powerful mix of education and tools to use in your local community
- Network with fellow volunteer leaders and researchers, and meet the national staff team in person
- Brainstorm ideas for fundraising, event planning, pancreatic cancer awareness, community engagement and more
- Exchange helpful tips and best practices with other nationwide volunteers
- Hear firsthand the latest news of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's progress — including comprehensive updates on our goals and programs, research, fundraising and more
- Celebrate highlights from a successful year, and be recognized for your incredible efforts
We look forward to seeing you in Manhattan Beach this August!