Thanks to the partnership of these generous members, PanCAN is making progress in the fight against pancreatic cancer. By investing in us, your leadership giving will grow the research community, raise awareness, advocate for increased research funding, and provide patients with free, in-depth and personalized resources and information on pancreatic cancer.
As a member of the PanCAN Partners in Progress family, you impact the lives of countless people affected by pancreatic cancer and will receive special recognition as a result of your support.
Exclusive Partners in Progress access to:
- Insider updates from PanCAN leadership and staff
- Stakeholder webinars to get a first look at priorities and programs impacting pancreatic cancer patients
- Invitations to special events
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network lapel pin
- Special certificate of membership
How to join Partners in Progress
- Make a one-time online contribution of $1,000 or more.
- Mail your $1,000+ contribution to the address below and in the memo field state "For Partners in Progress":
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
ATTN: Ashley Ostrega
1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 200
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266