It’s here – the peak of holiday shopping season.
If you’re one of those who still hasn’t mustered up the courage to compete with the shopping crowds, never fear! Here are seven gift ideas for your loved ones that they will appreciate and that raise money for a worthy cause.
- AmazonSmile: Next time you shop Amazon.com, why not give back to PanCAN at the same time? Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Shop using this dedicated link.
- Flowerpetal.com: 12 percent of the purchase price of each floral arrangement sold through pancan.flowerpetal.com will be donated to PanCAN.
- Pentel: Create colorful holiday messages with Pentel’s EnerGel® Liquid Gel pens in violet and Pentel will donate five cents from each package sold to PanCAN.
- glassybaby: Seattle-based glassybaby makes hand-blown glass votive candle holders and donates 10 percent of its revenue to organizations that help promote health, healing and hope to people facing serious health and life challenges. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network benefits from 10 percent of the sale of each ‘sweet pea’ votive.
- Tap Cancer Out: Shop for the sportsperson in your life at Tap Cancer Out! PanCAN special edition patches and purple beanies are great gift ideas – and help fight the world’s toughest cancer.
- ShopPurple: PanCAN hats, T-shirts, accessories and more for all your loved ones are here. The net proceeds go directly back to PanCAN.
- Donate in Honor of Someone: If you were helped and inspired by a doctor, your PanCAN Patient Services Case Manager or a loved one, make a gift in their honor.