Advocacy Day Participants on Capitol Hill, June 22, 2010
Thanks to all of your hard work, we are seeing great results from Advocacy Day 2010 and the National Call-In!
- We reached all 100 U.S. Senators (100%) and 341 of the 435 U.S. Representatives (78%).
- Approximately 400 advocates representing 49 states participated in the Advocacy Day in Washington, DC.
- Over 2,000 phone calls were made to Congress during the National Call-In from volunteers across the country who were supporting our message.
In the days immediately after Advocacy Day, 13 Senators and 39 U.S. Representatives signed onto S. 3320/H.R. 745. The new co-sponsors are listed alphabetically, by state, below. To see the full list of co-sponsors, including those who had already agreed to co-sponsor before the Advocacy Day, click here on one of these two links.
- For the full list of S. 3320 co-sponsors, click here.
- For the full list of H.R. 745 co-sponsors, click here.
Click here to experience the excitement of Advocacy Day!
We hope to see you at next year’s Advocacy Day event on June 13-14, 2011!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for real-time Advocacy updates, including new co-sponsors!