host a fundraising event
Want to plan your own event to benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network? Every contribution brings us closer to our 2020 Goal.
If you are interested in holding a fundraising event on your own, we have a Third Party Event Program that supports events planned by individuals and organizations in the community. Participation in the program provides a number of benefits:
How do I get started?
- Our name and logo for approved use
- Website listing of your event
- Link to your event website from our website, if applicable
- Pancreatic cancer information and purple ribbons to distribute at your event
- Connection with the local volunteer affiliate in your area, if applicable Is there a volunteer affiliate near me?
- The resources to create your own online fundraising page
- Please take a look at our Third Party Guidelines.
- Complete the Third Party Application and email, fax, or mail it to us.
- Upon application approval (please give us up to five business days to approve), you will be emailed an agreement to review.
Call us 877-272-6226 or email us email@example.com
Third Party events should complement the mission, image and core values of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. Only individuals or organizations whose mission complies with the mission and core values of Pancreatic Cancer Action Network may participate in the Third Party Event Program.