Keep the Memory Alive Instructions
Below are instructions on how to set up your page:
Here are some pointers on customizing your page:
- Click on the big green button labeled Register.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Create your URL. (We suggest including your loved one’s name.)
- Name your page. (Here is an example: “Remembering Randy.”)
- Upload a picture from your computer.
- Write your tribute to your loved one.
- Set your fundraising goal and then share your page with your friends and family.
To change your profile picture
Adding Pictures (In addition to the profile page)
- Sign in and click Edit next to the name of your page.
- Click on the blue button labeled Edit Your Page.
- Click Change this Image under your current picture.
- Click Browse then selecta photo from your computer.
- Select your preferred picture and click Open.
- Choose Upload then click I am happy with my image.
To add pictures to your page, you must create a Flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/. To pull pictures from this account, you must upload at least 6 photos and set them to public. If 6 or more photos are chosen but fewer than 6 of them are set as public, the images will appear.
Instead of hitting Enter, hit Shift and Enter
To Update your Tribute page with Offline Gifts
(Offline gifts are donations collected via U.S. mail or over the phone at the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network instead of online via Firstgiving.com)
After signing in on your page, click Edit and under Email, select Add Offline Donation.
For more information, please visit www.pancan.org.