This position will provide general administrative support to the Community Outreach Department focusing on affiliate and event activities. This position also serves as back up for front office receptionist and mailroom.
- Provide general administrative support to the Community Outreach Team.
- Perform back-up receptionist duties as required during lunch and break periods.
- Serve as back up to mail room, handling shipments and deliveries as required.
- Assist with Community Outreach Leadership Training.
- Process invoices and reimbursements for staff and volunteers.
- Create and maintain volunteer records in Raiser’s Edge.
- Coordinate affiliate and event shipments.
- Pull various reports as required.
- Provide administrative support to PurpleLight awareness event including website and email testing.
- Oversee the regional travel calendar.
- Process researcher and insurance request forms for PurpleLight events.
- Inventory tracking.
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
- Communicate directly with volunteers, donors and participants via phone and email.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Team oriented
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with Kintera, Raiser’s Edge or other donor database software a plus
- Excellent work ethic: reliability, responsibility and ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision