Pancreatic cancer is the 4th leading cause of cancer death in the United States — with the survival rate in the single digits at just 6 percent. Simply put, we need you to know it, fight it and help us end it!
Did you know:
- There are no early detection tools
- There are no effective treatment options
- 74 percent of pancreatic cancer patients won’t live past one year from diagnosis.
As difficult as these statistic are, we are making progress. We have a vision for making progress and we need you, your family and friends to take action now because projections show that by the year 2020 pancreatic cancer will move from the fourth to the second leading cause of cancer death in the U.S. and possibly as early as 2015.
Our vision for making progress includes YOU!
We are working to double the pancreatic cancer survival rate by the year 2020 by:
- Funding scientific research
- Asking Congress to make pancreatic cancer a national priority
- Enrolling patients in pancreatic cancer clinical trials
- Building awareness in communities across the country.
We don’t want to see this disease affect you, your family, a loved one or friend.
Join FOX Sports and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network and help double the survival rate for pancreatic cancer by the year 2020.
Get your friends and community involved today. Together we can advance research discoveries, support patients and families, make this fight a national priority and build awareness across the country. YOU can be the difference here.
Be a visionary in the fight against pancreatic cancer. Know it. Fight it. End it.