When you invest in the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, you invest in progress.
An investment in the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network gives your company:
- The opportunity to make a big impact, while increasing awareness of your brand to our fiercely loyal advocates, who have demonstrated their power to move mountains.
- A cause platform, custom-built for your needs. We can activate nationally and implement locally in nearly 100 cities. Tell us your goals, we’ll tell you ours, and then we’ll create a platform around our shared objectives.
- A proven way to change or reinforce your brand image, differentiate from competition, and deepen bonds with customers and the community.
- Sponsorship opportunities at signature events, such as PurpleStride, where thousands gather in determination and solidarity (learn more about event sponsorship opportunities in your community)
Learn more about our Vision of Progress. Join us in achieving it.
What our Corporate Champions say about us:
“Tempur has lofty and bold goals, and it was important to align with an organization that shared a similar mindset. The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network has been exactly the right fit, and we’ve been proud to stand up against pancreatic cancer alongside them for the past five years.”
– Mark Sarvary, President and CEO, Tempur-Sealy International Inc.
“There are too many families who, like ours 10 years ago, are left questioning why there are still no early detection tools or treatments for pancreatic cancer. We need more action, more support and more awareness. Z Gallerie has been committed to this cause for nearly a decade, and I would encourage any company seeking a meaningful cause-marketing relationship to discover the benefits of working with the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.”
– Mike Zeiden, Co-Founder, Z Gallerie
“The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network ignites positivity and hope as they work to stamp out pancreatic cancer. Our Charity by Design team is a proud partner of this mission as we continue making it an important part of our messaging. We are excited and inspired with how quickly our Today is an Opportunity bangle connected with so many, leading to a successful way in fundraising for this amazing and instrumental cause.”
– Nicki Maher, Vice President of Alex and Ani’s Charity by Design