Turn your passion into action! Host a fundraising event, establish a mutually beneficial cause-marketing campaign or participate in an athletic event. You can also remember a loved one or commemorate a special occasion in a unique way.
How do I get started? Our Community Ambassador program will help guide you in the planning process.
Host a Fundraising Event
- Review our Community Ambassador -- Fundraiser Guidelines.
- Complete the Community Ambassador -- Fundraiser Application and email, fax or mail it to us. If you intend to use an organization logo, upon application approval, a contract will be created for you that will require signatures from both the host and the Corporate and Community Relations Specialist (Applications should be submitted no less than 30 days prior to your event.)
Establish a Cause-Marketing Campaign
- Review our Community Ambassador -- Cause-Marketing Guidelines.
- Complete the Community Ambassador -- Cause-Marketing Application and email, fax or mail it to us. If you intend to use an organization logo, upon application approval, a contract will be created for you that will require signatures from both the campaign contact and the Corporate and Community Relations Specialist (please allow up to five business days after application submission).
Run. Walk. Ride.
- Go to www.iamteamhope.org.
- Create a fundraising page.
- Share the page with your family and friends.
Create a Keep the Memory Alive Tribute
Fundraise for A Special Day
Call us at 877-272-6226 or email us at email@example.com.
What is my IMPACT as a Community Ambassador?
Your fundraising efforts will raise awareness and hope in your community, support our comprehensive approach to fighting pancreatic cancer and bring us closer to our 2020 goal.
All fundraisers must complement the mission, image and core values of the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. All those that comply may participate in the Community Ambassador Program.